Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 2 of Recovery

Last night I was able to lay flat with pillows under my knees. I think I had 3 of them piled up. I slept really well considering I'm usually a side sleeper. When I woke up my legs were super stiff! After moving them around I felt a lot better. My back is compensating a lot for my tummy while it's healing. It is very sore especially in my lower back. I'm def going to get a massage once I can lay on my belly again. Besides that all is well. I love feeling my tummy muscles working. You don't realise how much they are used for. They are called your core for a reason. My pain level is low. I have more pain under my right rib and on my left hip so they get most of the ice. It's pretty annoying not being able to walk up strait. But I'm sure it won't be long til I'm strait again. I keep thinking I am standing striated everyday but then I look in the mirror and it doesn't look like it at all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment