Sunday, November 10, 2013

I didn't think i was THAT fat!!!

So after Eamon, i knew i could only handle one more C-Section. The pain and recovery from the last one sucked so bad. This was it one more only coz i wanted a girl! It got to 4 months post baby and i got clucky! Joshua finally agreed and we began trying, and trying. Nothing!. We never stopped trying. Eventually my sister became engaged and was going to be married in America. We wanted a second honeymoon, with no kids and no pregnant woman to weigh down our fun. (plus i wanted to go to Disneyland!) So the day came when we had to stop trying and start avoiding! 
I have major issues with birth control, it messes my body up and clearly isn't effective for me with baby 1 as a result. I was going to get the implant but it didn't feel right. We decided to use natural family planning (recording temperatures and mucus etc) We also prayed and asked that if it was OK that our next baby wait to join the family until after out trip.

During this waiting period, i made a shocking discovery. I WAS FAT! One family event, i was asked by my grandpa if i was pregnant? i was shocked! Then i was asked again another 2 times by different people. I felt hurt! I looked at a picture of myself with disgust. I didn't know i was that big. Why didn't anyone tell me? I knew i had to change. 

And i did! 

I lost 12kg all up.

I was 67kg and went back down to 55kg. i never felt so good! At this point tho i didn't want to have another baby.
it was hard work to get to where i was and i didn't want to screw it up again.

My sisters... me on the left. The realisation photo






My goal Picture. 55kg


 Made it!
 










No comments:

Post a Comment