Sunday, November 3, 2013

Some Background Info / Pre-Baby Body

I am 25, 155cms tall. I was married to my wonderful husband in May 08 (exactly a week after my 20th birthday) I have 3 Boys, Tallyn (4) Eamon (3) and Perry (1).

Before getting Married, and having kids i was a very active person. I did Classical Ballet for 16 years, Competitive gymnastics for 10 years, Sport aerobics during high school and Elite Sport Aerobics after that.
Doing all these, i certainly had injuries. Majority of them were dislocations. I have dislocated my thumb, little toe, both shoulders and both hips. I have strong bones but mu ligaments are weak. These injuries did not make Pregnancy very fun.
Wedding
Wedding
Wedding
My husband, Joshua

My Family

Joshua and i while dating. 

Just after engagement

Joshua and i while dating

Before getting married



Messing around at the gym


Opening engagement party gifts



Dancing

Honeymoon
Me



Honeymoon

Honeymoon

Honeymoon
Family
Family
My boys, Eamon, Perry and Tallyn.








No comments:

Post a Comment